Podvertise.fm, LLC ("Podvertise.fm", "we", "us" or "our") provides an online platform that facilitates advertisers and podcast operators in connecting with each other for potential podcast advertising opportunities ("Platform"). This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose the information we collect about you when you interact with our website located at www.Podvertise.fm ("Site") and log into our online portal ("Platform"). We will refer to the Site and the Platform collectively as our "Services." This Privacy Notice also explains your choices and rights have regarding your personal information.
1. What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Information You Provide Directly
Personal Information: When you contact us through our "Contact Us" form on the Site, or send us an email, we will collect your full name, email address, phone number and any other information you voluntarily provide us in the content of your message in order to respond to your communication. Registered Users: In order to access our Platform, you will need to create an account. To create an account, you will need to provide personal data including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and a password.
Payment Information: Some our Services require payment. We use Paypal and Stripe to process your credit card transactions. You must be 18 or older to authorize a purchase through our Services.
Information Automatically Collected Through Your Use of the Site
We may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about you—such as an IP address, device type, device ID, Internet service provider, general location information, page views, a date/time stamp, browser type, referring/exit URLs, search terms used on our Site, operating system, and similar device and usage information— when you visit our Site. For more information, see the "Cookies and Similar Technologies" section below.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Google Advertising (NID): Tracking and advertising cookie. Used by Google Advertising to display personalized advertisements on Google sites, based on recent searches and previous interactions
- Google Analytics (_ga, _gid, 1P_JAR):Analyzing and testing cookies. Used by Google Analytics to register a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how you use the Site.
- Google DoubleClick (IDE): Tracking and advertising cookie. Use by Google DoubleClick to re-target, optimize, report and attribute online advertisements.
Your browser may allow you to set a "Do Not Track" preference. We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" or similar signals.
3. How We Use Your Information
We only use your personal information where applicable law allows us to as described below: When we process your information in relation to, or to facilitate the provision of our Services, we do so in order to provide the services you are requesting and with respect to European residents, the lawful basis for our processing is that it is necessary to perform contractual obligations to you.
When we automatically collect information through your use of the Site, including through cookies to help us understand and analyze trends in connection with usage of the Services, and with respect to European residents, the lawful basis for our processing is our legitimate business interest to better understand how our Services are being used, which is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
When we process your information to communicate with you about Podvertise.fm and its service offerings (unless you have indicated to us that you do not wish to receive such information) we do so to provide you with information about us and our services that you may be interested in, and with respect to European residents, the lawful basis for our processing is our legitimate interests, namely, to provide you with information marketing our Services. Please see section 10 regarding your choices and right to opt out of Podvertise.fm's marketing messages.
We may also process your information to meet our other compliance and regulatory duties, for example to retain certain records. We do not disclose your contact information to third-parties for their marketing purposes. Where permitted by applicable law, we may also use anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information that does not reasonably identify you for any purpose.
Podvertise.fm does not sell your personal information under California or Nevada law, which defines certain disclosures of personal data for monetary or valuable consideration as "sales."
4. Who We May Share Your Information With
In general, we only share your information as follows:
To Our Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties who provide services to us or to whom we outsource certain services, such as website analytics companies, hosting and cloud computing service providers, and payment processors. Our service providers only access, process or store your information in the course of performing their duties to us.
We may share your information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, sale of certain of our ownership interests, assets, or both, or other corporate change, including without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
Required By Law
We may share your information when we are required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process, or in response to lawful requests by public authorities.
If we would like to use your personal information for any purposes other than those described, or as otherwise permitted under applicable law, we will obtain your prior consent.
5. Children's Information
Our Site is designed for adults aged 18 and over. We do not knowingly process personal data of any under 16, and should we become aware that any personal data is stored regarding a child under 16, we will follow our internal processes to delete this data in accordance with your data protection rights as soon as is reasonably possible.
6. Hyperlinks on Our Services
Our Services may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by others whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the privacy notices of any other website they are redirected to from our Services as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
7. Keeping Your Information Secure
We use reasonable, standard administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your information. However, no method of Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You are responsible for using a strong password and keeping it confidential. You agree not to share your account login information with others or transfer any part of your account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
8. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
In general, we will only retain your information for the time necessary to realize our legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law. We may retain your information in order to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with our Services or to comply with legal obligations. We may also maintain residual copies of your personal information in our backup systems.
9. Storage and Processing of UK, Swiss and European Personal Information in the U.S.
Podvertise.fm is based in, and operates from, the United States. If you are located in the UK, Switzerland or the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that as part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including to the United States and Canada. These countries may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information and judicial redress as the country in which you reside. We protect our transfers out of the UK, Switzerland or the EEA with approved legal safeguards that may include Standard Contractual Clauses (adjusted to address transfers from the UK). If you are accessing or using our Services, we may transfer your personal information outside of the UK, Switzerland or the EEA, ensuring appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information. If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the appropriate safeguards Podvertise.fm has in place to protect your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Your Choices and Rights
You have several choices regarding the use and disclosure of your information:
Information You Provide
With respect to the collection of your information, if you do not want your information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct or remove it from our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may send you marketing communications, about our services that may interest you. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by selecting the "unsubscribe" link in the e-mail or contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications relating to services we are providing you, sales transactions, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can set your browser not to
accept cookies as described in the section entitled "Cookies and Similar Technologies."
Rights for Nevada Residents
In addition, if you are a resident of Nevada, you may have the right to opt out of the sale of certain categories of personal information. As of the effective date of this Privacy Notice, we do not sell any type of information covered by that law. However, if you are a Nevada resident who would like to opt-out of any future sale of your information in the unlikely event we change our practices, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request must include your full name, street address, city, state, zip code, and an email address so that we can contact you if needed to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
Rights for UK, Swiss and European Residents
In addition, if you are a resident of the UK, Swiss and European, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access: Find out if we use your personal data, access your personal data and receive copies of the personal data that we collect and retain about you.
- Right to Rectification: Access your personal data and have it corrected or amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Erasure: Request your personal data be deleted or restricted under certain circumstances. For example, if Podvertise.fm is using your personal data on the basis of your consent and has no other legal basis to use such, you may request your personal data be deleted when you withdraw your consent.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: If you believe your personal data is inaccurate, unlawful, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your personal data, you also have the right to instruct us to restrict the processing of your data pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim.
- Right to Data Portability: Obtain a transferable copy of some of your personal data which can be transferred to another provider when the personal data was processed based on your consent.
- Right to Object: Object to Podvertise.fm's processing of your personal data based on Podvertise.fm's legitimate interest or legal and regulatory obligations as further set out the section entitled "How We Use Your Information," which Podvertise.fm will review as to whether we have a prevailing interest or legal and regulatory obligations in processing your personal data. In addition, if we process any of your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without penalty. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are processing your personal data in violation of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
11. Changes and Updates
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time, and we will make such updates available on our Site and on the Platform. Please review our Privacy Notice periodically for changes. If we make material changes, we will endeavor to provide advance notice of such by email or through a notice on our Services.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact details below:
Attn: Privacy Officer
Vazrajdane Bl. 53, Vh. 5, Ap. 6